Raised: $44,681.70 $5,000.00Campaign has ended
- Hiya! I’m Kat, if you ask my hubby Hayden or my son Dylan they will say I love any opportunity to get dressed up and have fun, especially if it means supporting a community event that I am passionate about.
- I’m super excited but equally as nervous to be stepping out of my comfort zone to be part of the 2023 Dancing for a Cause team. I feel very privileged to be asked to participate and look forward to learning some dance moves past the side shuffle!!
- I own a boutique real estate company here in Nelson with an awesome team; Kat Campbell and Co. Real Estate (KC&CO.). Our chosen charity is Nelson Tasman Hospice, we have supported ‘Days of Care’ for the last several years with a donation from each sale and we sponsor and volunteer at events when we can.
- The work of hospice is invaluable and an incredible service for our community. My family was very fortunate to have amazing care provided to our Mum in our home when she was in her final days. I am eternally grateful for the compassion, empathy and respect that my mum received.
- I’m really looking forward to this exciting event and working in collaboration with all the amazing contestants to raise a fab amount of money for Hospice!