Raised: $25,697.96 $5,000.00Campaign has ended
- I am Rosie James.
- I’m a Registered Clinical Nutritionist, Personal Trainer, crazy cat lady and a Mum to two teenagers. I have worked in the health and fitness space for all of my life (previously as a Registered Nurse) and I am passionate about helping others.
- Most recently I have set up The Peony Clinic which specialises in Clinical Nutrition for Cancer and Diabetes, working with clients online from my Redwood Valley home. One of my favourite quotes comes from Princess Diana “Anywhere I see suffering, that is where I want to be, helping others.” I fully believe that helping others helps us heal our own hurt. Over the years I have volunteered for the Parent Centre, Plunket, fostered hundreds of kittens for the SPCA, donated my eggs 3 times and mentored for Big Brother Big Sister.
- I also rather like a bit of glitz and glam and a cheeky glass of French champagne so I’m VERY excited about the opportunity to get dressed up for this glamorous event! The hard work begins first though! Not just for whoever has the task of teaching me to dance . I have a big fundraising target in my head and I am ready to take this on.
- Recently my partner Kris and I lost a very close friend. Stan was one in a million. A really genuine good person. Sadly he lost his battle with cancer just a few weeks ago.
- This is for you Stan! #senditforstan
- Rosie x