- I am a proud and passionate Nelsonian with strong family ties within sport across the region.
- Comfortable in most situations this is certainly a challenge that pushes those boundaries.
- I am married to Victoria and have 2 young girls, Holly and Lucy. I am excited to be able to show my young family that taking on a new challenge and going outside your comfort zone should be something you embrace.
- Being the current Sport Development Lead at Sport Tasman keeps me busy from Monday to Friday. However, in my spare time I love spending time with friends and family, getting out and about with my wife, 2 girls and very energetic dog, Kane.
- I am definitely not known for my dancing skills or having a single rhythmic bone in my body, so this will definitely challenge my dance partner and no doubt result in a trodden on toe or two.
- I encourage all people across Nelson and Tasman to not only support me but all the dancers as we strive to fundraise as much money as we can for this amazing cause.
Raised: $34,336.81 $5,000.00Campaign has ended