Hi I’m Sean , affectionatly known as Seany D on the local DJ circuit.
- A beer drinking sports fan plying his trade in the Nelson hospitality scene. You can find me propping up the bar at New Street Steakhouse or Oshedigans Bar most nights of the week.
- Proud husband to a crazy wife. Proud father to 3 crazy daughters.
- I know you don't get many chances to convince your kids how cool you are but in between the 'OMGs' and dad shame, I'm sure they will be proud. For me opportunities like this may at least show them (and anyone else for that matter) that sometimes saying yes to things that scare you is a good thing.
- No doubt, there is a number of challenges this process will throw at me. But I'm excited to build an ultra competitive support crew from friends, family, staff, customers and various sporting and social clubs to take on these challenges. I'm looking forward to representing the Nelson bar scene and bringing some late night bridge street energy to the dance floor.
- I especially love the fact that all of this challenge and competitiveness can be built into a fundraising campaign for such a crucial resource.
- At this stage I'm not necessarily nervous about any specific part of the challenge. Just keen to get involved and give it a nudge.